Zimbra Mail Server Administrator
This course is aimed at network administrators, integrators, managers, IT consultants and other technical users who want to gain deeply knowledge on Linux System & Network Administration.
The course is aimed to teach Zimbra mail server administration for Linux admins who wish to develop their skills with a new wanted skill. this course take you from the basic mailing concept to the advanced topics in Zimbra. So we are going to start with:
- Messaging Concept
- Zimbra installation & configuration
- Monitoring Zimbra Servers
- Configuring user accounts
- Zimbra command line interface
- Security Best Practice
- Implementing High Availability Cluster
- Backup and Restore
- System Engineer
- IT Professional
- System Administrator
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and routing. We will be expanding on this during the course, but we suggest that the participants have a good working knowledge of IP addressing and routing.
- Basic knowledge of wired and wireless networking.