Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv12)
The Certified Ethical Hacker has been battle-hardened over the last 20 years, creating hundreds of thousands of Certified Ethical Hackers employed by top companies, militaries, and governments worldwide. In its 12th version, the Certified Ethical Hacker provides comprehensive training, hands- on learning labs, practice cyber ranges for engagement, certification assessments, cyber competitions, and opportunities for continuous learning into one comprehensive program curated through our new learning framework: 1. Learn 2. Certify 3. Engage 4. Compete.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv12) – Course Objectives
After completing this course, students will be able to
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting, Scanning, and Enumeration
- Hacking Web servers and Web applications
- DoS, SQL injection, Buffer overflow attacks
- Wireless hacking
- Linux Hacking
- IT Professional
- Network Professional
- Network Admin
- System Engineer
- An ethical hacker must have excellent computer networking and programming skills.
- An ethical hacker must be cautious, vigilant, and diligent in seeking to search and wait for the required results.
- An ethical hacker should always be wise enough to consider the scenario and certain users’ mindset, to utilize social engineering exploitations. A good ethical hacker still requires excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ethical hackers do require street smarts, people’s talents, and also manipulation skills.
- You need to keep up to date with new technologies, vulnerabilities, and exploitation techniques.