Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training Program will help you to master over trending and in-demand technical skills like
- Knowledge of SOC processes, procedures of these processes, technologies, and workflows.
- basic understanding and detailed knowledge of security threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, attacker’s behaviours, cyber kill chain, etc.
- The basics of SOC operations,
- log management and correlation,
- SIEM deployment,
- advanced incident detection, and incident response
SOC Analyst Certification acts as a launchpad for developing a security professional. It is very much in demand at present in the industry. This certification will not only enhance your knowledge but will also –
- Help you to demonstrate your skills and working experience for SOC Analyst job role.
- Let you secure a job in the other network security related job roles which are now one of the top paying jobs of the year.
- Make you updated with latest skillset necessary for L1/L2 SOC Analyst.
- Bring you in demanded by the employers.
Certified Security Analyst Certification is best suitable for:
- L1/L2 SOC Analysts.
- Network and Security Administrators, Network and Security Engineers, Network Defense Analyst, Network Defense Technicians, Network Security Specialist, Network Security Operator, and any security professional handling network security operations.
- Cybersecurity Analyst.
- Entry-level cybersecurity professionals.
- Anyone who wants to become a SOC Analyst.
Course Pre-Requisites :
To apply for SOC Analyst Certification one year of work experience in the Network Admin/Security domain is compulsory. If the candidate attends official training this, experience isn’t required.