Oracle DBA Admin
Oracle Database Administration for Absolute Beginners’ course explains about the basic concepts of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS). It will help you to become an Oracle Database Administrator(Oracle DBA).Database Administrator is one of the highly sought after jobs in the IT industry. It is also one of the highly stable jobs as DATA is a vital part of every organization and they need that to be in the capable hands of a good DBA team.This course is absolutely for beginners. This is applicable for those who would want to learn Oracle Database 12c as well as Oracle Database 11g. This would be ideal for..
- Those who are already in IT and would like to jump into the world of Database Administration.
- College students who would like to learn about Database concepts so that they can achieve high grades in their RDBMS related curriculum.
- College students who would like to get into Oracle Database Administration as soon as they finish their college.
- Fresh graduates who are looking for a job in the IT industry.
- Anyone with the determination of getting into IT in order to have a better career.
After completing this course, students will be able to :
- Describe Oracle Database architecture
- Describe Oracle Database Cloud Service (DBCS) architecture and features
- Create and manage DBCS database deployments
- Configure the database to support your applications
- Manage database security and implement auditing
- Implement basic backup and recovery procedures
- Move data between databases and files
- Employ basic monitoring procedures and manage performance
- Database Administrator
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Designer
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
- ORACLE DATABASE 11G : SQL FUNDAMENTALS – COMPLETE LIBRARY
- ORACLE DATABASE 11G : PROGRAM WITH PL/SQL – COMPLETE LIBRARY