HCIP-Datacom-Advanced Routing & Switching Technology
CSL Training provides HCIP training in Dhaka. These courses cover the skills needed to implement Huawei Enterprise networks. They cover the fundamentals for dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture as well as virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, and automation. By the end of this path, you’ll be confident in your abilities to implement Huawei Enterprise networks.
Course Objectives – HCIP-Datacom-Advanced Routing & Switching Technology
- Advanced IGP Features Advanced IGP Features: OSPF fast convergence, OSPF Route Control, Other OSPF Features, Advanced IS-IS Features
- Advanced BGP Features Advanced BGP Features: BGP route control, Introduction to BGP Features, Networking of BGP RRs
- IPv6 Routing IPv6 Routing: IPv6 static route, OSPFv3 Principles and Configuration, IS-IS (IPv6) Principles and Configuration, BGP4+ Principles and Configuration
- Advanced Ethernet Technologies Advanced VLAN Technology: Super-VLAN, MUX-VLAN, QinQ Ethernet Switching Security: Port Isolation , MAC Table Security, Port security , MAC Address Flapping Prevention and Detection , MACsec , Switch traffic control , DHCP Snooping , IP Source Guard
- MPLS Technology MPLS Principles and Configuration: MPLS Overview, MPLS Forwarding, Static LSP MPLS LDP Principles and Configuration: Basic Concepts of LDP, Working Principle of LDP, Basic LDP Configurations MPLS VPN Principles and Configuration: MPLS VPN Overview, MPLS VPN route exchange, MPLS VPN packet forwarding, MPLS VPN Configuration and Implementation MPLS VPN Deployment and Application: MPLS VPN Application and Networking Overview, Typical Application Scenarios and Deployment of MPLS VPN, OSPF VPN expansion
- Network O&M Network O&M: Routine Maintenance, Information collection tool
- Troubleshooting Troubleshooting: Structured troubleshooting process, Core Ideas and Methods of Network Troubleshooting, Troubleshooting Common Network Faults
- System Engineers
- Network Consultants
- System Integrators
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Network Assurance