Ubuntu Linux Server
The Knowledge Academy’s Ubuntu Linux Server Administration Training is designed to provide knowledge of how to install and configure server applications on the Ubuntu system as per your requirements. Delegates will learn about the installation process using liver server installer and Debian-installer. Delegates will gain knowledge of package management covering dpkg, apt, and aptitude.
In this 1-day training, delegates will be equipped with the knowledge of networking that includes network configuration, TCP/IP, and DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol). In addition, delegates will get to learn about device mapper multipathing. This course will teach delegates how to set DM-multipath and its troubleshooting.
During this Ubuntu Linux Server Administration Training, delegates will gain knowledge of OpenSSH server and OpenLDAP server. They will learn about the relationship between Samba and LDAP as well as Kerberos and LDAP. Domain name service, web servers, and LAMP applications are some other essential topics covered in this training. At the end of this training, delegates will become familiarised with the samba, virtualisations, clustering and VPN.
After completing this course, students will be able to :
- Create and run your very own Linux server
- Install Ubuntu Server from scratch, like a boss!
- Rock the Linux shell with basic server commands
- Harness the power of SSH for remote controlling your server
- Link two hard drives together in RAID 1 with ‘mdadm’
- Share files with Windows systems using Samba
- Automate server tasks like a pro with cron jobs
- Run your own web server with Apache
- Become an Ubuntu Server Pro in Only 3 Days!
- School / College student
- Linux Hobbyist
- IT Professionals
- Anybody who wants to become a Linux System Administrator
- Anybody who wants to become a Linux Network Administrator
- Anybody who wants to learn How to create own File / Web / Mail Servers
- Willingness to pursue a career as Network Engineer or Linux System Administrator or System Engineer :
- Knowledge in any System-Level Programming Language or Assembly Programming Language
|Per Class||3.00 Hours|