Penetration Testing with Kali Linux
Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PEN-200) is the foundational course at Offensive Security. Those new to OffSec or penetration testing should start here.
This online ethical hacking course is self-paced. It introduces penetration testing tools and techniques via hands-on experience. PEN-200 trains not only the skills, but also the mindset required to be a successful penetration tester. Students who complete the course and pass the exam earn the coveted Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certification.
After completing this course, students will be able to :
- Using multiple information gathering techniques to identify and enumerate targets running various operating systems and services.
- Ability to write basic scripts and tools to aid in the penetration testing process
- How to analyze, correct, modify, cross-compile, and port public exploit code.
- Ability to successfully conduct both remote and client side attacks.
Ability to identify and exploit XSS, SQL injection, and file inclusion vulnerabilities in web applications – Expertise in deploying tunneling techniques to bypass firewalls
- IT Professionals
- System Administrator
- Network Engineer
- SOC Analyst
- Penetration Testing with Kali Linux is a foundational course, but still requires students to have certain knowledge prior to attending the online class.
- A solid understanding of TCP/IP , networking, and reasonable Linux skills are required.
- Familiarity with Bash scripting along with basic Perlor Python is considered a plus.
|Per Class||2.30 Hours|