MS SQL Server Administration
Microsoft SQL Server continues to be one of the world’s most popular and top databases. Database is a heart of IT which is needed to stored all critical data and information. This training course will provide you all the necessary skills you need to be a successful database administrator.
- Start from scratch by installing Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and create a practice environment for yourself.
- You will be familiarized with some of the core concepts of RDBMS / SQL Server.
- Ins and outs of SQL Server Management studio.
- Create and connect SQL server colud database using Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Create, alter and drop database.
- Create, alter and drop tables.
- Insert, update and delete records from tables.
- Constructing your SELECT statement to retrieve data from SQL Server.
- Filter out unwanted data by using WHERE clause as well as, you would know how to order your result set by using ORDER BY clause.
- Use UNION / UNION ALL operators
- Group and summarize your data by using , GROUP BY clause, HAVING clause and Aggregate functions.
- SQL Server. Inner Join, Left Outer Join, Right Outer Join, Full Outer Join, Cross Join and Self Join.
- String functions, date functions, and system functions.
- Create your own function.
- Create, alter and drop Stored Procedure and advantages of stored procedure.
- Create, alter and drop Trigger and its advantage.
- Create, alter and drop View and its advantage.
- Temp tables and its advantage.
- Handel exceptions in SQL Server.
- Import data from excel file, flat file, another SQL server database and MySQL.
- Export data to excel file, flat file and another SQL server database
- Bulk Insert & Cursors.
- System Engineer
- IT Professionals
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
|Per Class||3.00 Hours|