HCIA-Routing & Switching
This course will teach participants how to install, configure and maintain the popular A
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the basic principles of data communication and be competent for basic O & M of IP networks.
- Plan and design IP addresses.
- Performing Basic VRP Operations.
- Describe the functions and working principles of the switching equipment.
- Set up an efficient switching network by configuring switching devices and running the STP/RSTP protocol.
- Describe the basic principles of routing and routing protocols. Configure OSPF to build an efficient routing network.
- Configure common services on enterprise networks, such as DHCP, FTP, and Telnet, so that engineer can efficiently use and manage the network.
- Configure link aggregation, VLAN to enhance the performance of Layer two networks.
- Configure HDLC, PPP, PPPoE to implement WAN interconnection.
- Performing NAT Configuration.
- Configure ACL, AAA, and IPSec/GRE to provide security solutions for IP networks.
- Configure SNMP to manage networks in a unified manner.
- Know about principle of MPLS and Segment Routing.
- Be familiar with PC operations
- Have a basic understanding of IT technologies and network knowledge
|Per Class||2.5 Hours|