Fortinet FortiGate Firewall (NSE4)
FortiNet training will help you master the Network Security concepts of FortiNet. It will help you to develop knowledge and skills required in configuring and maintaining FortiGate Enterprise Firewall, FortiAnalyzer, FortiManager, etc. You will also get an opportunity to work on two real-time FortiNet projects under the guidance of certified FortiNet trainers during training which will help you in clearing FortiNet Certification.
After completing this course, you should be able to :
- Deploy the appropriate operation mode for your network
- Use the GUI and CLI for administration
- Control network access to configured networks using firewall policies
- Analyze a FortiGate route
- Route packets using policy-based and static routes for multipath and load balanced deployments
- Authenticate users using firewall policies
- Offer an SSL VPN for secure access to your private network
- Configure web filtering to block inappropriate and risky websites
- Apply application control techniques to monitor and control network applications that might use standard or non-standard protocols and ports
- IT Professional
- System Administrator
- Support Analysts
- Security Manager
- Basic IP and security knowledge is nice to have.
- Students need to understand basic networking.
- Students needs to understand Networking Fundamentals.
|Per Class||2.00 Hours|