Docker and Kubernetes
Docker is the world’s leading software containerization platform. It packages your application into one standardised unit, wrapping it into a complete file system that contains everything needed to run on a server. Kubernetes is a system created by Google to automate the deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications (like the ones Docker creates). The two combined make life a breeze for anyone needing to transport, install and maintain complex software applications anywhere.
This is a hands-on course is designed to teach you how to:
- Set up Docker engine, workstation
- Configure Docker engine
- Build and Manage Docker Images
- Bundle applications in Docker images
- Setup Docker Swarm cluster
- Run applications in Docker swarm cluster
- Run applications on Kubernetes cluster
- Full Stack Developers
- Anyone deploying containerized applications
- Site Reliability Engineers (SREs)
- DevOps Engineers
- Operations Engineers
- No prior knowledge of the Docker /Containerization is required. This course is designed for individuals new to the Docker.
- Participants must be comfortable using the terminal or command line.
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix OS.
|Per Class||2.30 Hours|