DevOps is a culture which promotes collaboration between Development and Operations Team to deploy code to production faster in an automated & repeatable way. The word ‘DevOps’ is a combination of two words ‘development’ and ‘operations.’
DevOps helps to increases an organization’s speed to deliver applications and services. It allows organizations to serve their customers better and compete more strongly in the market.
In simple words, DevOps can be defined as an alignment of development and IT operations with better communication and collaboration.
After completing this course, students will be able to :
- Analysis: Analysis of the entire business requirement and then gathering the necessary information or data.
- Design: Putting all the gathered data into a proper format and then proceed with the development activity.
- Code: Optimized and ready to move codes should be developed by the development teams.
- Compilation: Simultaneous compilation of codes to keep a check on the beauty of the code.
- Test: Without this phase, any software product is not ready for deployment, therefore, it is very much needed to go through testing in each phase.
- DevOps Engineers
- DevOps Architects
- Operations Engineers
- System Administrators
- IT Professional
- Containers Understanding
- Understanding the DevOps Tools and Technologies
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages
- DevOps Training and Certification
- Knowledge of Automation Tools
- Excellent Collaboration and Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Networking fundamentals
- Overall Computer Science Knowledge
- Logical Attitude
|Per Class||3 Hours|