Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking Training
Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking - Course Objectives
After completing this course, students will be able to
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting, Scanning, and Enumeration
- Hacking Web servers and Web applications
- DoS, SQL injection, Buffer overflow attacks
- Wireless hacking
- Linux Hacking
- An ethical hacker must have excellent computer networking and programming skills.
- An ethical hacker must be cautious, vigilant, and diligent in seeking to search and wait for the required results.
- An ethical hacker should always be wise enough to consider the scenario and certain users’ mindset, to utilize social engineering exploitations. A good ethical hacker still requires excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ethical hackers do require street smarts, people’s talents, and also manipulation skills.
- You need to keep up to date with new technologies, vulnerabilities, and exploitation techniques.
|Per Class||2.00 Hours|